Tuesday, October 11, 2011

these boots were made for walking



cardigan - h&m
t-shirt - old navy
belt - forever 21
skirt - forever 21
tights - kmart
boots- c/o blowfish
hair bow - hive & honey

Boots are usually a huge issue for me. I have really short legs and pudgy calves so 99.9% of boots do not fit. I can't begin to count how many boots I've bought online and promptly returned in the last ten years. Even the sole pair that I own (these) only fit because I cut slits in the back to accommodate my chubby calves. So when I saw these on Blowfish I had to try them! They're designed to be really wide on skinny legs, so I thought they might actually fit comfortably on mine. And I was right! They fit like a glove! Victory is mine!!! :D

And naturally, since they're Blowfish, they're comfortable as heck. I don't know WHAT they do to make their shoes so comfy but geez louise. I wish they'd pass on the secret to all the other companies out there whose meager-in-comparison shoes require a foot-bath, band-aids on your heels and aspirin after a single day's use.