Thursday, September 8, 2011

un, deux, trois



remixed item: polka dot dress from le bomb shop
outfit 1: cardigan - target // shoes - c/o blowfish // belt - forever 21
outfit 2: cardigan - old navy // belt - fossil
outfit 3: belt - vintage // bag - modcloth // tights - we love colors // shoes - target

I wore outfit #1 to run errands a couple weeks ago but I never ended up posting it here.. I'm actually not entirely fond of it, I think it's the long cardigan. Short ones just look so much better on me!

Sorry my blogging has been so erratic this week (no melody lingers on, style idol or wishlist wednesday, and this post should have gone up yesterday!) When I took some time to make the dresses this weekend, it set me back on my work A LOT. Ye gads, my inbox was scary to even look at. But I'm finally (mostly) caught up on things I should have been doing when I was sewing, so now I can hopefully get back to my normal blogging schedule. I really want to figure out how to work more fun-time into my life, though. It might even help me live longer lol :)