Wednesday, July 13, 2011

un, deux, trois



remixed item: sprinkled with sweetness dress from modcloth
outfit 1: sweater - f21 // shoes - marshalls
outfit 2: sweater - f21 // belt - old navy // shoes - blowfish // locket - handmade
outfit 3: sweater - old navy // shoes - modcloth // belt - h&m

Can you tell how much I love these dresses? Ugh, I think I could easily wear this and my navy one every single day. It'd be super monotonous, but I don't care! I'm taking this one along with me to Canada next week when I go apartment hunting. I'll be north of the border next Wednesday through Saturday, but I'll have blog posts scheduled for while I'm gone. And I have to bring my laptop to do flapper doodle work anyway, so I'll probably still check my e-mail and comments while I'm there :) I'm thinking of doing a little house-hunters style post when I get back where you guys can guess which apartment I picked?! Fun? Yes? No?


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

If you had to spend the rest of your life wearing one outfit you own, what would you pick?