Wednesday, July 6, 2011

un, deux, trois



remixed item: zanzibar dress from modcloth
outfit 1: collar - asos // coat - vintage // tights - kmart // shoes - target
outfit 2: hairbow - forever 21 // bag - h&m // flip flops - old navy
outfit 3: cardigan - old navy // belt - old navy // shoes - aldo

I haven't worn this dress nearly enough, especially since it's just so versatile! Worn alone with flip flops, it's incredibly summery and worked great for my sweltering hot art show in May. But worn with a cardigan and tights, it's also very comfy & wintery! And you know.. as much as I adore my indoor shots in my bedroom, seeing them right next to an outdoor photo really makes me wish I did that more often. It's so much more vibrant!


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

What is your favorite vegetable? Mine is asparagus (and the potato!)