Friday, July 29, 2011

posh frock friday



dress - h&m
shoes - modcloth
necklace - gift from amber rose

Most of my Posh Frock Friday posts could pass for normal outfits, since I wear dresses pretty much every day anyway. But this dress, I think, definitely qualifies as "posh"! I got this at H&M in New York City a couple weeks ago, and when I picked it off the rack my dad gave me a "oh, come on Kate.. you're never going to wear that" look (it says a lot about me that my dad actually has a special look specifically designed to convey that sentiment, haha!) but I promised him I'd wear it out and about. And I am! So some people at Panera might think I'm stopping there to pick up tomato soup on my way back from a big party.. who cares? This dress is the reason PFF was created to begin with -- we don't have reasons to wear fancy frocks enough in day to day life, so we need to make our own reasons. Mine is "I like this dress so I'm wearing it." ;-D