Tuesday, July 12, 2011

golden black and white



dress - forever 21
sweater - h&m
locket - handmade
shoes - target

I've had this sweater for months, but I've had the hardest time thinking of ways to wear it! I think it works great with this little black minidress, though. It's just the right shape and length for a boxy cropped sweater. Speaking of which, how hilarious is it that this is a "cropped" sweater?! ha! I'm so short, cropped sweaters hit me where normal sweaters hit most people. I love being short though.. you can always hem something to make it shorter, but you can't really add fabric to make something longer. And you can wear heels without feeling too tall! We short people pretty much have it made ;-D


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

Which item in your closet is the hardest to style?