Monday, July 4, 2011

am I blue .. and red and white




top - vintage
skirt - h&m
belt - forever 21
shoes - blowfish

Some subtle patriotism with the red lipstick ;) Not going to really say much today since I know most people are out at picnics and parties, not home reading my silly blog (learned that lesson when I posted my epic Spice Girls slumber party post on a day when practically nobody on earth was home on their computer) ... We had our 4th of July celebration yesterday, with an indoor cookout (rain foiled my mom's outdoor grilling plans) and then played board games all night. My favorite, by far, is Clue.. mostly because I usually win, but also because I have a lot of fun strategizing. I think it's so much more exciting than just rolling dice and moving spaces!

So anyway.. Happy Independence Day if you live in the US, and if not, Happy Monday!


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

What is your favorite board game?