Sunday, April 24, 2011

here comes peter cottontail


dress - h&m
belt - vintage
tights - we love colors
shoes - from my grandmom

Confession: I like to dress like a giant easter egg. It probably stems from my mom dolling me up in light pink tights, white shoes and the most pastel dress in my closet to go over my grandmother's for easter when I was little. I lose any sense of balance with dark and light, on easter there is no such thing as too much light pink, or too much light green. Even my nails are painted all different pastel shades. I'm terribly literal when it comes to dressing for holidays. It's awfully cornball, but I honestly don't care. I love wearing red and green on Christmas, and black and orange on Halloween :)

We're going over my grandmom's today... me and my brother have the hardest time containing our laughter when we're there because my grandmom is really OCD about easter egg hunts. She writes down where she puts each egg, then follows us around with the pad to check off when we find each egg. If we're not finding them fast enough, she starts trying to direct us to the right spots so we can speed things up and eat dinner. It's equally odd and hilarious, but probably one of the best family traditions we have ;-D


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

If you had a pet bunny, what would you name it?