Friday, March 11, 2011

posh frock friday


dress - modcloth
sweater - forever 21
shoes - marshalls

I *never* wear my hair down. Ever since I was old enough to style my own hair, I've always pulled it back in some form.. a pony tail, a braid, some up-some down, buns, etc. I've just never been a hair-down girl. For the most part it's because my hair is really thick and wavy, and I don't like wearing it down in its natural state. It's just too messy for me. So if I do want to wear it down, I need to spend 30 minutes straightening it. Then afterwards I realize the other reason I hate wearing it down... it gets in the way! I don't know how so many girls wear their hair down daily. Every time you lean over, it cascades over your face and you need to push it out of the way. If you step outside, it blows in your face and gets stuck to your mouth! It's just such a fiasco!

Not sure where I'm going with this.. I guess I just felt like I needed to explain the hair in this photo since I'm always wearing updos! This is actually due to my one hair-down exception: headaches. When my forehead is pounding, I just put up with the inconvenience of hair in my face in order to prevent anything tugging at my roots.

Geez I'm so bad at writing things to go with my pictures :p Anyway, on that note.. if you participated in posh frock friday this week, you can leave your link below!